Friday, December 2, 2011

Fanart Friday: The Doctors Who

I've discussed my personal favourite doctors, but really, like Harry Potter books, how can I truly pick one over another? They're all so charming and intellectual and complex and witty. They all have their own unique humour that is unlike anything on any other TV show. Next year marks 50 years since the series began. 50 years! Sure there have been gaps during that time, but it's still impressive. So in honour of the lengthy line of gents who have played the grandiose role of extra-terrestrial doctor, here are some ridiculously good artistic renderings of them. Make sure to click through the links, these pictures are only the tip of the iceberg in a myriad selection of gorgeous artwork.

The New Doctors by Osmosis8

Doctor Hoo by Pu-Sama

The Penultimate Supper by Raisegrate

Ten and Eleven by Angela-T

The Doctor With Eleven Faces by Myku

3 comments:

  1. I love the Doctor Hoo one. I got the t-shirt from Threadless

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would make the sweetest shirt. I love Threadless, best shirts around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I've just been rewatching Doctor Who on Netflix. I can't wait for the Christmas special!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...