Monday, November 1, 2010

Charlie Magazine

Issue two of Charlie Magazine came out one month ago and I'm delighted to say that I'm actually one of their writers! Charlie was created by some recent graduates struggling to find work in journalism without much experience, and what is the best way to get experience? Create your own magazine apparently!! It's a fashion magazine first and foremost but it is also a magazine about creativity, about life and all the things that happen along the way. I'm so happy to have been a part of the creation of their second issue, which is, in my opinion fabulous  and extraordinary for a new magazine created by such young people. It's all web based (and free!), you can either flip through the flip magazine or check it out via PDF- either way check it out, it's fantastic reading (I promise I'm not biased) and gorgeously illustrated . So help a fledgling magazine and its fledgling writers get a little notoriety, read it then blog/tweet/facebook/tumblr it for all your friends to find out about!!

Check out the magazine HERE!

Picture via Lauren Carney blog from Charlie Magazine issue 2

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...