Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Procrastination, Amazon style

Instead of studying for my exam I've been updating my Amazon wishlist and I thought I'd share the gems i'm desperate to get my hands on. I'm going through a graphic novel kick at the moment and as far as I can tell there is no end in sight. These are just a few of the ones I really, really want (christmas hint-nudge nudge) especially Ah Pook is Here by William S Burroughs. I'm contemplating taking the plunge and preordering it, even though it is months until it'll be released, i'm just so excited!!!

As a Hunter S Thompson fan I'm a huge Ralph Steadman fan by association, his art is incredible- mind-blowing, and his writing is something I enjoy greatly also. I've been eyeing off the Gonzo art book for about a year now but I've been waiting for it to appear courtesy of family/friends via my birthday or christmas but no luck yet. As for his other books, they're almost impossible to find in Brisbane so I'm gagging to hit the 'add to bag' button, especially the first edition Sigmund Freud hardcovers available.






**I'd also like to point out my killer tardis browser art- probably the best thing about going online is getting to see that everyday, i'm not going to lie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...