Sunday, October 31, 2010

Going a little crazy...


OK so maybe my desk doesn't look this bad but I am currently surrounded by about 1000 pieces of loose paper, the paperbacks I've been studying, pens, pencils, cups, tissues, chocolate wrappers. Not to mention all of the bits and pieces of my sister's architecture paraphernalia which has spread much further across the house than my stuff (anything to make me feel better!!) and is going to require a dozen garbage bags and 4 vacuum attempts.

I'm getting close though!! Twelve days and two exams to go!! One on Tuesday which I'm battling right now. I know the subject (popular fiction) but I'm terrified I won't be able to write all three essays within the allotted time. Another couple of hours will be spent on it tonight, then I have to work tomorrow, then I'll come how and get another 4 hours done on it and have an early one so I can wake up beautiful and fresh and intelligent on Tuesday the 2nd and blitz this exam!!

I think I can I think I can I think I can... I mean... I know I can I know I can I know I can!

Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Here are some fabulous children in gorgeous lil costumes (squueee!!) and one of the most fabulous and handsome zombie that ever existed (my dearest boyfriend Tom).

Colonel Sanders
Alex from A Clockwork Orange
Zombie Tom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...