Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Winter" Mini-Readathon

I've been wanting to participate in a readathon ever since starting my blog, but unfortunately, they've always been at the most inopportune moments possible so I've always been stuck unable to participate. Luckily, Sarah @Sarah Says Read has organised a "winter" (it is so not winter where I am!) readathon that not only is nice and short (12 hours) but on a day I can join in on. YAY!!!

In case you're thinking of joining (you should) you can do it any time on Sunday you like. So if you want to sleep in till midday you could do it from 12-12, or 1-1, or start early and do a 9-9, it's your choice! I'll probably get started by about 10-11am, and I'm going to set up under a tree in my backyard and just enjoy the crap out of it! There are also a few prizes and other goodies up for grabs, so if you think this sounds like the perfect way to spend a Sunday (it does) then sign up for yourself HERE!

2 comments:

  1. God! What a hemispherically prejudiced way to name a readathon! Yay for taking part though (even though you'll basically be done before anyone starts... hehe) Anyway, YAY READING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that'll be a little weird (potentially) but it's a good reason to allow myself 12 hours of straight reading, no stupid housework!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...