Sunday, January 22, 2012

"Winter" Mini-Readathon - first update



Progress:

Nursing a wee small hangover from Tom's birthday party last night, I couldn't bring myself to start the readathon until a few hours ago. So what I'm going to do, since I'm starting ahead of most people, is do half tonight and finish it early tomorrow. I'll split my updates into 4 parts and let you know how I'm going to far.

Hours 1-3....
Currently reading: The Fog by James Herbert
page tally: 112
I've just finished: --
How I feel: sleepy, but it's dinner time so I'll hopefully refresh over dinner and get my second wind.
Current book in three words: sprawling, weighty, lurking.
reading location of choice: sprawled diagonally across my bed (the couch just wasn't working for me).

Overall...
Number of pages read: 112
Books finished: 0

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...