Sunday, June 5, 2011

A brief update

So this weekend has been a little chaotic... at best! I've been struggling over this exam/assignment, changing focus slightly one way and then back and then in another direction and then back again, so I'll be extremely happy once I hand it in tomorrow evening and had wash my hands of it! On top of that I spilled coffee all over my laptop and have practically been breathing into a paper bag for the past 8 hours hoping it'd survive, which I'm happy to report it has!

Today is my wonderful uncle Rowan's birthday and by some form of kismet I met my original fundraising aim for the MS Readathon! If you've read my earlier post you'll know that my uncle is the reason I took part in the challenge as a kid and the reason I joined up this year when I heard they'd opened it up to adults. So I've upped the ante and am now aiming for $500 which I think is definitely achievable considering I've got another month and a half to fundraise...although my parents have both already gone above and beyond the parental duty so maybe it will be harder than this first hurdle!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...