Friday, April 22, 2011

30 Day Book Challenge changes

I'm starting to find this 30 day book challenge a real drag, not because I'm having to post everyday or think about books that fit the topic, it is just that the list is kind of moronic. Being the skim reader that I am I read the first few and completely missed the gems "A book you later found out the author lied about" and the 12th variation of what book made you cry. So instead I'm switching lists! This one comes via So many books, so little time, but since I was already 11 days in I've eliminated the days which were similar to those topics I've already discussed. I guess you could say this is a bit of a hybrid list, hopefully it works out a little better/more interesting!



Day 12 - Your favourite book to recommend to friends
Day 13 - A book you lent out once, never got back and miss
Day 14 - The book you can quote best
Day 15 - A book you read when you feel down
Day 16 - A book you’ve always meant to have read and never got round to
Day 17 - Your favourite book that has been made into a film
Day 18 - A book you think should be made into a film
Day 19 - A book that disturbed you
Day 20 - An author of a book you just don’t get
Day 21 - A book where you wish you were one of the characters
Day 22 - The most over hyped book you have ever read
Day 23 - The book that made you look at life in a different way
Day 24 - A book you wish was real life
Day 25 - Your favourite book by a non-British author
Day 26 - Your favourite book of last year
Day 27 - A book you honestly read in one sitting
Day 28 - Your favourite autobiographical book
Day 29 - Your favourite series of books
Day 30 - The book by your bed right now

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...