Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas to me

What a lovely package to receive in the mail so close to christmas, if only I hadn't paid for it myself!!


The Word Made Flesh; Literary Tattoos from Bookworms Worldwide (see the blog here)
30 Days of Night, collector's edition book 1-3
The Walking Dead, book 1
The Stand, book 1

So much graphic novel goodness!! I'm especially excited about The Stand, I'm a big fan of the Stephen King novel and always thought it'd transfer over to visual exceptionally well, and my first few glances seem to prove me right!

2 comments:

  1. The Word Made Flesh is a book that is selling quite well in our store. Have you had time to sit down with it yet? So fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sat down and flicked through the pages yesterday, I absolutely love it!! There are some big descriptions and stories that I missed in my first flip through, but I can't wait to get back and read why everyone got the tattoos they did

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...