Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 Weeks!


Three weeks until I'm in Japan!! As excited as I am I'm beginning to realise how much I still need to get done before we go, insurance, rail passes, work out what trains we're meant to be catching (My biggest fear is getting lost on a Japanese train and ending up in the middle of nowhere), book accomodation for Osaka and Kyoto and organise what I'm bringing clothes-wise. I know once I get there I'll be fine and I'll enjoy myself and everything will fall into place, but until I've officially been let into the country (and probably when I put my bag down in the hostel) these worries will not be going anywhere! If anyone has been to Japan and wants to offer some tips I'm all ears! Seriously guys, I'm freaking out over here!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...