Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's About Time I Signed Up for Bout of Books

Bout of Books

So last weekend ended up being a really big and busy weekend for me, and I missed out on Tika's mini-readathon, which made me sad, and also meant that I didn't quench my thirst for readathoning. So here I am, signing up for Bout of Books which is probably the only readathon outside of Tika's that I'll ever take part in - because being in Australia SUCKS time-wise for all these northern hemisphere readathons, and since this is over an entire week it is perfect for little ol' southern hemisphere me!

"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team"
So that's what I'll be doing, and I'm looking forward to reading a whole bunch and checking out everyone else involved and what they'll be reading and all that fun readathon stuff. Make sure you head over to the Bout of Books website if you want to sign up (and you should!).


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...