Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Links



*^Books! Papercraft! The making of Penguins Christmas gift campaign!

*Matthew Dunckley on racism, politics, and "illegal" refugees and taking a stand. (Via The Anti Bogan)

*Stephen King's Under the Dome is being made into a TV show! I haven't read this one yet, but I don't care, I'm excited about anything King related!! (Via Uproxx)

*The internet went crazy last week when early set shots from Catching Fire were released. Can't blame them though, I'M SO EXCITED! (via Parachutes from Panem)

*Ellie over at Curiousity Killed the Bookworm collated all the publisher advent events for you. Go make the most of them! (Via Curiosity Killed the Bookworm)

*I shared a recipe for the most delicious shortbread last week, and if you haven't tried to make it yourself yet you're CRAZY (Via ME!)

*I've shared the link to Literally Unbelievable before, but here's a quiz of 'Real or Onion'?  Some are quite surprising, let me know what score you get! [I got 14/20] (Via Buzzfeed)

1 comment:

  1. I got 14/20 on that quiz too!
    That video is so cool, what a fun job that would be.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...