Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Links




*Stephen King has written a sequel to The Shining!

*One of my favourite Aussie publishers, Text, has started up a blog. Check out all their interesting posts and whatnot!

*The top 10 challenged or banned books of 2010.

*In addition to his fantastic blog Neil Gaiman now has a tumblr!

*And so does Salman Rushdie! (He's also on Twitter now too)

*DC is getting some flak for their 'reboots' of some female characters. Read a seven year old's crazy insightful reasons why they suck balls.


4 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard that story about Stephen King yet, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your Monday links - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, I get google alerts for Stephen King (obviously) and, I swear, for more than a week now I've been getting articles that say 'Stephen King has written a sequel to The Shining' and I'm like 'Guys! Get some new news!' That being said, I am totally excited by it! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problemo Kat! Happy to share!

    @Laura, I only heard about it last Monday and since I'd already published my Monday Links it had to wait a week. I've seen it pop up so many times since then on blogs, twitter, facebook and news sites! I hope it's good. I mean I have faith in King because he freaking rocks, but still...I hope it's good

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...