Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Links



*^The Norwegian Army Harlem shaking. I don't know why I find it so wonderful, but I've watched it like 10,000 times already.

*Twitter reacts to the pope retiring hilariously (Via Uproxx)

*Here are 20 words that were named for people.

*Happy Endings is one of my favourite comedies on right now, but sadly it looks like it might be cancelled :( But here are a bunch of gifs which show how amazeballs this show is (Via Buzzfeed)

*Acclaimed director Stanley Kubrick is sure to have count some of history's seminal films as his favourites right? Citizen Kane, Metropolis, White Men Can't Jump... (Via Film Drunk)

*Not particularly surprising but Dr Seuss had a penchant for bizarre hats. #6 is my favourite I think. (Via Flavorwire)

*More Harlem Shaking. This time by the Happy Endings crew. Seriously, watch the show.




1 comment:

  1. I am refusing to believe Happy Endings is going to be cancelled until after the death blow already comes. Because I am awesome at denial.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...