Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Links


*50 wonderful bookish craft projects. Best avoid this link though if the thought of cutting up a book makes you cry... (Via Saved by Love Creations)

*Can you match the actors with the Stephen King book to film adaptation they starred in? A neat little quiz! (Via Quitzer)

*A wonderful set of futuristic illustrations drawn in the 1880s by Albert Robida. (Via Science Blogs)

*These carved book sculptures are mind-blowing. Guy Laramee is out of this world talented! (Via This is Colossal)

*Don't forget to enter my current giveaway! One of you lucky reader McReadersons could be sent a bright and shiny copy of Petroplague by Amy Rogers. Follow the link --> (Via ME!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the crafty thing s- thanks for sharing the link

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I think I'm going to try and make the lamp, teacups and (if i'm feeling adventurous) the window boxes. I'll post my results up here if I manage to do anything!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...