Saturday, August 28, 2010

If I was...

an artist...
 


I'd want to be Audrey Kawasaki because she is simply fabulous. The images she creates are hauntingly beautiful, and I must warn you, once you start looking through her work and reading her blog you'll have trouble tearing yourself away.

A photographer...


I'd jump every hurdle man has ever faced for even the tiniest piece of Nirrimi's artistic genius. An Australian wunderkind (although technically an adult as of 3 days or so ago) she is simply bounding through life, weaving beautifully emotive visual stories, and turning more and more heads with every click of her camera. I die of envy everytime I see one of her blog posts, but I grow more and more excited when I realise that if she is this amazing at 18 how extraordinary will she be at 25, or 40, or 60 years of age?!

A Fashion designer/blogger/vintage buyer/all-round awesome-o...


I wouldn't even wait a second to think about it, i'd be the Botticelli-esque babe and all round creative, lovely and interesting gal Miss Hannah Metz. Her blog is simply a delight to read, her outfit posts are deliciously desirable and beautifully natural, and a flick through her etsy store, My Loved One, leaves your wallet considerably lighter and your credit card slightly more worn.

--------

People are fabulous and inspiring and head-scratchingly weird and that is the fantastic thing about living in the 21st century with super-fast internet and desperate desires of procrastination, you can experience so many of these delightful people's lives through their blogs, and come face to face with their enviable talents so quickly and easily. Thank you internets, I love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...