Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Links



*Johnny Depp has been made an honorary member of the Comanche tribe thanks to his role in the new Lone Ranger Movie (Via Huffington Post)

*If you read this book, you know very well that I tend to favour genre fiction. Well, it seems that I'm not the only one. Here's an article that examines how genre fiction is going to take over the world. (Via Time entertainment)

*An interesting little post about an author who, through a printing error, has now got several typographical errors in his book. I can't imagine how frustrating that'd be! (Via Sydney Morning Herald)

*The 10 most beautiful places in the world. I would quite happily spend a fair whack of time in all of these locations. Anyone want to help me pay my way?? Haha (Via Buzzfeed)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Johnny Depp thing- although I didn't realise adopting him was even an option, cause I so would have done it by now!

    Meet you in the Wisteria Tunnel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a date! Also, maybe see if you can sort out adopting Johnny Depp for at least a few days and we can bring him along!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...