Thursday, July 1, 2010

In the Beginning...

There was an empty blog. But it was endeavoured that this lonesome piece of cyber space would soon be filled. Filled with delightful images of wonderfully eccentric teapots, bright candy-coloured buttons and those who both inspire me and cause me to knock my pathetically untalented head against the wall when I see/read/hear their magic. This little blog will detail the books I love and adore, the characters that dance across their pages and the rich smell that only good books seem to expel. And when it isn't embracing everything literary, it will feature the latest news and pop culture references that I find amusing/interesting/wacky. Basically, this little empty blog will be filled with everything that I love, everything that makes me smile and laugh and all the things that rile me up and make me spout passionate rants which are rarely coherent. Amongst the hundreds and thousands of blogs that make up the internets I don't imagine many, if any, people make it across this page, but if anyone does, I hope you, dear reader, enjoy the contents as much as I do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...